Shop and Earn Money for Valley Academy!
Valley Academy participates in several fundraising programs throughout the year, that allow you to help participate and earn money or equipment for our school just by shopping where you usually shop and buy what you normally buy.
Read about it by clicking here: Free Money Flier
Funds raised are used for equipment, enrichment programs, school pride events, and other VAPO-approved expenses that benefit our school. Details about some of our ongoing fundraisers are provided below.
Fry’s Community Rewards Program
What do YOU do? Enroll or Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to Fry’s to enroll and sign up. ENROLL
- Select ‘Enroll Now.’
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in.’
- Click your name; you should see Account Summary at the top.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (Our NPO number is 80616)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to our organization.
- Then select ‘enroll.’
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
What do they do? Fry’s gives cash back to our school for purchases during the school year.
Did you know that you can earn money for Valley Academy just by shopping many of the places you already do business? Our school receives donations from the eScrip Program when families like yours sign up online or through the mail. From then on, for the rest of the school year, our school receives money when you shop at any of their participating merchants (and there are a lot). Just one family that is signed up for eScrip can earn an average of $144 per year in contributions for our school!
What do YOU do? Enroll in eScrip
- Go to eScrip to sign up. SIGN UP
- Enter your zip code and hit ‘Continue.’
- Enter your personal information and hit ‘Continue.’
- Type in “VAPO – The Parent Org of Valley Academy” then select it from the drop down option.
- You should now see a checkbox next to the name and address of our school. Select the box and hit ‘Continue.’
- You can enter up to two cards at this point as well as two phone numbers. Then hit ‘Continue’ again.
- Review your information then hit ‘Sign Up’ and you are done!
You can also help friends and family sign up too! Even those out of town or out of state can help. This eScrip flier has complete information and participating businesses.
What do THEY do? eScrip gives cash back to our school for purchases made during the school year. During
Box Tops For Education
Clipping these labels found on hundreds of your favorite products can help earn money for our school Each Box Top label is worth ten cents, and that adds up fast.
What do YOU do? Collect box tops and labels to turn in to your child’s teacher. Ask friends and family to collect as well. Click for a list of participating Box Top products, Labels for Education products, and PrangPower products.
What do THEY do? Box Tops for Education provides money back to our school based upon the number of labels submitted. Labels for Education and Prang Power provide art supplies, education materials, and sports equipment based on points submitted.
VAPO sponsors a monthly label contest throughout the school year wtih lots of great awards for the classes who submit the most box tops and labels. Remember, Box Tops and Labels are on ALL KINDS of products, not just food items.
More Fundraising Opportunities and Events
To prevent fundraising from overshadowing academics and study time, whole-school fundraising is limited to the few highly successful events outlined below. The 8th Grade Class, Student Council, and the Athletic Booster Club operate occasional fundraisers on a smaller scale in support of their programs as well. To volunteer, find out who to contact by checking the Members and Committees page.
Fiesta Fall Fundraiser
In late August, fundraiser packets are sent home with the students. They have about two weeks to sell the catalog items to family and friends, earning prizes for participating. This has been a very successful fundraiser for Valley Academy. Proceeds from the Fall Fundraiser have purchased document projection systems for the classrooms, awnings outside the kindergarten and preschool classrooms, the school’s electronic marquee, playground structure shades, an elevated stage for the MPR, music risers, a portion of the basketball court, and more!
Spring Fun Run
This spring fundraiser involves every Valley Academy student in a fun event. Held in conjunction with our Spring Field Days, it is a fun time of outdoor activity that includes monetary pledges and donations to our school.