Make an Arizona Tax Credit Donation
Get 100% of your donation back when you file Arizona state taxes
Receive an entry to win one of three $200 Amazon gift cards!
Textbooks Instead of Taxes Contest
Make a Donation for the Textbooks Instead of Taxes Contest – click button below
Here’s How It Works:
- Make an Arizona Tax Credit Donation for textbooks using this page.
- Make the donation between January 25, 2023 – April 18, 2023
- For each $100 donation made, you will receive one entry for a chance to win a $200 Amazon gift card.
- Drawing for the Amazon gift cards will take place on Friday, April 28, 2023. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
Tax Credit Details
- The state of Arizona allows tax credits made between January 1, 2023, and April 18 2023, to be used for either 2022 or 2023 state taxes.
- If you have not yet made a 2022 donation, feel free to make two separate donations – one for 2022 and one for 2023 – and get contest entries for all your donations!
- Couples filing jointly may donate up to $400; taxpayers filing singly or as head of household may donate up to $200.
- A tax receipt for your donation will be emailed to you.
- You will receive 100% of your donation back with your tax filing, either in the form of a bigger refund or a smaller tax bill. It’s a win-win for everyone!
- For more information, click HERE to view the Arizona Dept. of Revenue School Tax Credits brochure.
- CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO DONATE
- Per state statute, the school cannot return your tax credit donation to you once it is made.
- Only donations directed toward Textbooks are eligible for this contest. Donations directed for other uses, including before/after school programs, are not eligible for this contest.
- Once a tax credit is directed for a specific purpose, it may not be changed, either retroactively or in the future.
- Donations must be received between January 25, 2023, and April 18, 2023. Donations made outside these dates will not be eligible for contest entries.
- By entering this contest, you are giving the school consent to announce your name if you’re the lucky winner.
- This contest is open to all Arizona taxpayers and is not limited to parents or family members of the school. Tell your friends!
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winners will be selected at random in the Reid Traditional Schools office on Friday, April 28, 2023. Winners will be contacted by email or telephone.
- By entering the contest, participants agree to abide by the official rules and accept the decision of Reid Traditional Schools as final and binding. Fraudulent entries may result in invalidating a participant’s entries.
- Reid Traditional Schools does not offer tax advice. Consult an accountant for tax assistance.
- By entering the contest, the entrant has affirmatively reviewed and accepted the contest rules.